Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mt Wellington Warriors: I've got a message for you

Today on Tuesday the 3rd of MARCH I am going to sign up for the Mount Wellington WARRIORS under 11s rugby league team. When I get there I will train as hard as the KIWIS. I will play for this team and NEVER GIVE UP.

When I sign up for it we will win the championship and we will never LOSE a game. We ARE the WARRIORS and we will play LIKE the Warriors. We will be back if we lose so don't forget the Mount Wellington Warriors are back in the GAME.

When I play I will TACKLE HARD I will not let THEM get
a TRY and I will defend my team from sadness.

Our assistant coach is LOGAN SWAN AN EX-WARRIOR. COOL!!!!!!

ONCE A WARRIOR, ALWAYS A WARRIOR.

Mount Wellington stand up for our team and TACKLE HARD!
Do your best for our TEAM, LOVE each other as a family.
Cheer for us if you are on the side line and remember...

MOUNT WELLINGTON WARRIORS FOR LIFE!

NEW ZEALAND IS THE PLACE FOR GAME'S LIKE THIS.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowjacob

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Joe and I come from Tuturumuri school and I like playing rugby my favourite team is the All Blacks and your blog is cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Taylor-Anne.I came from Tuturumuri school I am a girl. I like to play rugby too. I really like your blog. I am a year 6. I live on a farm.

Hi my name is Alicia I really like your page. I came from Tuturumuri
school.

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Joel and I come from Tuturumuri school. I like the all Blacks and I am good at rugby. My favourite player is Richie McCaw.

Diiamond said...

Hi JAcob, Who wrote the Mt Wellington blog on your page> ?