Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY COOL FUN CRIME

Hi my name is Jacob and I went to the pools in the holidays. It was the best holiday ever. We went to the Waiwera wave pool it was CRACKING and I was
very happy about it.
As I was goinging to jump in the pool my sister pushed me in. Then a big wave came.
I got out of the water and then RAN to the DIVING BOARD to have SO MUCH FUN and here is a movie with me racing my cousin.



Thank you for watching my video and I hope you enjoyed it and have a great day.
Created by Jacob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jacob
I always enjoy reading your posts on your blog, but this one is extra good because I got to watch your animation. Did you make that with Hyperstudio?
I like the way your animation tells your story and you recorded a clear voiceover AND added your own music.
Well done
Mrs Burt

Shaniah M said...

Hi Jacob,
Wow i liked your movie.I see you went to the pools.Your drawing is Azaming.I like the way you move across the water it look's Cool.

From Shaniah