Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sensational Swimarama!


In the holidays at 12.0clock I went to Swimarama with my
aunty. We got to Swimarama by car and she brought 7 children
and 3 adults wth her.

We got to Swimarama but first we had to find a
parking. 30 seconds later we found a parking. I jumped out of the car
like a leaping frog. We got out of the car and ran to the shade
because the ground was TOO hot!!!!!

My cousin, aunty and I went inside the Swimarama door's
so my aunt can pay for us. She went to get her wallet. She paid
$32.50 cent's for all of us.

My two brothers and I ran inside the boy's changing room
and got changed really quickly. We got out of the changing room, then the lady said that
the hydroslide was free.

We ran to the hydroslide like we were Usain Bolt (the fastest man in the world).
We got to the hydroslide and there were Lot's of girl's and boy's in a long long line. We waited for 2 minutes and the line started moving faster.

I got to the front of the line and I went down the slide. When I got half way I started to get scared because it started to get dark.When I got to the end I felt so happy I felt like I had won
ONE MILLION DOLLAR'S!!!!!!!!.

After that we spent 2 hour's In the outside pool because it was TOO HOT!!!!!!!. 2 hour's went past and I walked to the diving board but it was closed because the diving board was broken.

Since the diving board was broken we spent the rest of our day in the outside pool.

At 3.00 we went home. When I went home I was very tired so I jumped on my bed and went to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you are keeping up with the blogging Jacob, and I hear you have also made your first podcast. I can't wait to listen to it. Fantastic start to the year.
Ms Squires