Wednesday, November 26, 2008

VOTES FOR THE PRIMEMINISTER SPOT

www.skyscrapercity.com



One day WHEN i heard that we had to vote
for Helen Clark or John Key.

One day on the weekend i went with my grampa
to vote.on that day i went to three king to vote and my grampa votedfreestudents.blogspot.com
for labour and my mum voted for labour too.
But on Sunday my Auntie voted for national
and we were all like what a dumb chose.At 6.00 pm i was watching NEWS
and HELEN CLERK HAD 59% and JOHN KEY HAD 75%.
The NEXT weekend I sleeped over my Nana's house to sleep over and
when i had breakfast my uncle said,"to come"
And i Said, "Why" and he said,Cause we are going to VOTE,
and I said Yup i am coming now.


On Monday when i was watching the news
HELEN CLARK HAD 84% And JOHN KEYS HAD 79%.
The Week After that the PRIME MINISTER SPOT
was so close and so TIGHT.
HELEN CLARK HAD 92% AND JOHN KEY HAD 94%
and JOHN KEY WON and ME AND MY mum and
my dad and my grampa were like WHAT.
The next day We were watching
NEWS and All it WAS showing WAS
JOHN KEY WITH 94% OF PEOPLE
THAT HAD VOTED FOR THEM AND HE
SAID,"THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE
THAT VOTED FOR HIM

No comments: