Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4 GaMes In A ROW

RRRRRR the whistle WeNt for the game to start (Dodgeball)
with a big throw fom Tyler R at P.E.S court and tanisha has
just got out.Mokani threw the ball at Jonty like a monkey throwing a coconut
butbut the ball just missed him.Before Daniel threw the ball at mei tripped over Jonty
as if i tripped over a cheater into a hole and the ball just missed me by 2 second.


10 SECONDS LATER

It was only me and Jonty in the middle from 15a against 12 people from 18b in the middle.
Tenei pretended to throw the ball then Jonty jumped then Tenei
threw the ball for real and jonty was out
and he said,"damn you" and it was only me inside the middle
of the court like i was trapped by tigers and lions.
when Mokani threw the ball at me the ball
went through the air like a shooting star
in a hot blazing sunny and gossy day and i jumped like a frog and bent
my legs .The ball missed me and as i was going to touch
the ground with my feet i twisted my ankle and
Tenei got me out srtaight away.

The game was overand 18a won our next game
was against 16b and we were doing gumnastics.It like jumping,I started
running and i jumped on to the Trampoline and i done
a swanton bomb as if i was going to kill my self and every body went,
"WOW" after me was Brennan's turn to jump and he sprinted
and he done an amazing front flip NOT.
It just keeped on going next person to next person.
We finished that game we had a ahnd stand compertition
and when Mrs Nua said

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jacob
What an interesting recount you have started here. I like the way you have gone into so much detail. I also like the descriptive writing you have included. You have made it very interesting to read.
Keep up the good work.
Mrs Burt