Thursday, November 5, 2009

My last production at Pt England School

On the 30Th of October was my last night school production ever at
Pt England school. At the production
my parents came to watch me. from the moment i got into my transformers outfit
i felt ashamed already. to me my costume was the best
it suit's me and i love it. As we all were ready we set off to our starting positions.................

"Hey everyone it's show time", Sione shouted. we went on stage to sing our song.
"Zip zip zip zap avenue the magical toy shop were singing were laughing were
dancing till we drop Zip zip zip zap avenue the magical toy shop we sing and laugh and dance with all we've goooooooot.

I went on stage to do my transformers dance and all i heard were people
shouting.

"GO JACOB"!!            I heard my mum.
"Auto bots transform and roll out" As all my auto bots came on the stage.
My favourite part of the transformers part is when i did my amazing freestyle.
But mostly working as a tea.
I rushed of the stage but as my character and went to get ready for my next performance
the THRILLER dance. As we came on i felt glad with my last performance
and now where gonna rock them.
"cause this is thriller,thriller now and no ones gonna save you from the beast
about to strike cause this is thriller Uuu Uu thriller now and no ones
gonna save you from the thriller thriller OW!.
" YEAH GO JACOB WOOHOO"I heard my mum once again
I got a little embarrassed. At the end of the production we sang our song and took a bow as everyone clapped as loud as my ear's could handle the noise. It sounded as if there were
thousands of people in the hall.
We all were proud and went to get changed.

I kissed my costume GOOD BYE as my parents were proud of me.
And another day of my great performance went by.
What a great week I've had!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jacob, You gave a very styley performance and have every right to be proud of it. I know your family were and your teachers. What a wonderful memory of Pt England School you will have as you go on to your next stage of schooling. Keep up the dancing and performing because You've Got Talent!!!

Mrs Burt

Glenbrae Room 7 said...

Hey Jacob. Loved the performance. It was totally professional. You all must have practised so much and so hard. I could hear your mum calling out your name. You made her proud of you. You put your best into your dancing and it turned out fantastically.

Mrs Boyer
Teacher of Room 7
Glenbrae School

Mr T said...

Hey Jacob.

I have been meaning to drop in and leave a comment for a while now but have only just got around to it.

Yours and Bobbi-Graces' dance was one of the highlights for me. The entire production was awesome but you guys had that little extra 'x-factor'!

Well done Jacob.
You are very talented!

Nga Kaituhi o PES said...

Great job on the stage Jacob - you were outstanding! Your Transformers Dance was one of the many highlights of Production. You put a lot of hard work in and gave an incredibly polished performance - awesome!!

Mrs Nua

Victoria said...

Hey Jacob


Its me Victoria. I really like that dance. Its sure was a grat day for you. hope you dance again. see you. bye


victoria