Tuesday, May 12, 2009

what's going on at riverside

WHEN: every Wednesday at school (after school) we have
              Riverside.

Time period:Riverside has been going on for 20 to 24 years ago
                        that is a very very long time ago.
What we do:At riverside before we start anything we do a prayer to god so no one could get hurt from anything.
                       -At Riverside we play very cool games in the hall. That is why we pray before we            play because ANYONE can get HURT.
                       -Riverside is really cool and every year new students from our school can have a 
            turn because the students that are a year 3 now can have a turn next year
pretty cool.
      -Also at Riverside we have camps by right threw the year. Last year we went on three camps. One was at Totara springs all the way in Matamata that is far it is about a 2 and a half  hour drive in a car but we went in the bus and it took 3 hours.
 
how cool is it: Riverside is really cool,Fantastic,Amazing and Fabulous it is so amazing if your still at Primary you should start something like Riverside it is amazing and fantastic I'm just telling you it is amazing.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jacob - I really like your post because I was at the very first Riverside Club ever held! I think it was in 1991 that we started it and it has been going ever since. We used to have it in the Scout Hall on Riverside Ave (so that is why it is called the Riverside Club) but when Pt England got a hall we were able to switch to there.
I am so glad you like it.
Mrs Burt

Russell Burt said...

Hi Jacob
I was was at the first Riverside Club too and it was loads of fun. I'm glad you like it, because I like it a whole lot.
Thanks for your kind words.

Mr Burt

Unknown said...

Hello Jacob
I used to live in Riverside Ave. We lived near the Scout Hall. I enjoyed reading about Camp-Care-a Lot. I thought Dino-might topic sounds quite exciting!I am a principal at a small school near Taupo. There are only 61 Year 1-6 students. They have a lot of grass to play on! I do you think your class looks really neat. Please say hello to Mr Burt.