Tuesday, September 9, 2008

poems

don't eat me

dad tells me to eat my tea but i can't why?because
this plate with carrot eye's.sausage nose,chip lips,
and sause cheeks look up at me and crie's
and green peas tears don't eat me alive
spiders

i'm not scared of spiders .spiders are scared of me
i run away so they won't un away from me

internet skipping rhyme

www dot.www dot. cold,warm,getting hot www dot.
somebody likes you they like you a lot www dot.
will you love him or will you not www dot.

geography

he thought he came from nilreb
or was it mad-ret-sma dirdam was much closer wocsom
was too far.perhaps he lived in nodnol sirap,or oriac maybe in
lovely emoror even attucalc. he held the map above ,he held it to the
light but no matter how he held it it did not solve his plight.he could not
solve the problem though he studied day and night for he was reading
right to left instead of left to right

No comments: