Monday, June 16, 2008

The trip to MOTAT

When we went through the door of Motat for our senior trip we saw the pedals. It was on Richard Pearce's plane. His plane was really cool but it was really rusty because it was made years ago, so now it is also really dirty.I looked at the wheels then I saw the bicycle parts Richard Pearce used. In his air craft he traveled 140 metres but he had to first to make the air craft fly.The pedals also look exactly like our pedals right now.When I saw them I said "Ay they've got bycicle wheels, I know why...so when it lands it will land on his wheels instead of his aircraft".His wheels were quite rusty as well. When we went to look at the wings looked like they had plastic on them.But it was like glad wrap.

after that we went to look the famous Jean batten she was one of the first people to fly from Auckland to England in 1 hour and 34 minutes.


THE END

No comments: