Tuesday, April 8, 2008

camp



WOW! I threw the ball as hard as I could and got all the pins down on my first shot ever. I got
a strike.When I finished my turn it was Uluaki's turn and on his first go he got 9 pins down. When it was his second turn he missed one then it was Zane's turn and he got a strike too. But when it was Mokani's turn he got the meanest strike. When we finished my team won, we got 326 points. After that we went back to school.
The next day we went kayaking. Kayaking was cool cause we get to get our own boat and own paddle. When I got in to the boat I got in safely and soundly. When I was paddling I went as far as the green post then I came back because there were oysters there and I could have fallen on them. When we had a change over, I was a life guard in Mr Burts speed boat. It was so cool and too fast because i nearly fell off and I would of hit myself on the rock.
When we went back to school we watched a movie in the hall at 10.30 pm and it finished
at midnight. After that we went to brush our teeth then went back into my tent and put my toothbrush and toothpaste away and went to sleep in my tent

THE END
By Jacob

1 comment:

eLearning said...

AMAZING MAGNIFICENT